- Company/Commercial (109)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (99)
- Regulatory and compliance (92)
- Employment (90)
- Banking / Finance (56)
- Financial services (53)
- Corporate (49)
- Information Technology (41)
- Competition/EU (33)
- Pensions (33)
- Energy (29)
- In-House (28)
- Funds (26)
- Tax (25)
- Real Estate (19)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (19)
- Crime (18)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (18)
- Human Rights (17)
- Telecoms (17)
- Healthcare (16)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (15)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (15)
- Commodities (14)
- Construction (13)
- Environment (13)
- Insurance/reinsurance (13)
- Intellectual Property (11)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (9)
- Planning (7)
- Immigration (6)
- Insolvency & restructuring (6)
- Personal tax / Trusts (6)
- Business Tax (5)
- Privacy and reputation (5)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (5)
- Travel and Tourism (5)
- Family (4)
- Personal Injury (4)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (2)
- Private Equity (2)
- Sovereign Wealth (2)
- Public Sector Watch (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Ruling has significant consequences on dawn raids by French competition authorities, who must now be sure to exclude privileged and unrelated documents.
Trustees – consider the impact of transfers on your scheme’s funding position and investment strategy.
EU consults on strengthening legislation on worker involvement, with the possible consolidation of three Directives on the cards.
It is not clear how Labour’s new right would apply, and some employers may simply offer contracts with minimal fixed hours to limit its impact.
On Budget day the government launched a consultation exercise on reforms to the compulsory purchase process.
Initiative aims to encourage development of urban areas but will it have the desired effect?
30% female non-execs on German boards; lower penalty for failing to consult a works council in France; mandatory retirement no more in Denmark; all the UK changes; and more.
Aspects of MiFID II of particular interest to asset managers including: commissionss; phone call recordings; costs disclosure; client categorisation; and more.
Certain sums that arise to investment fund managers for their services will be charged to income tax.
The FCA’s discussion paper highlights certain aspects of MiFID II which will be of particular interest to asset managers as they prepare for MiFID II implementation.