- Company/Commercial (138)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (120)
- Regulatory and compliance (114)
- Employment (102)
- Banking / Finance (70)
- Financial services (69)
- Corporate (59)
- In-House (48)
- Competition/EU (44)
- Information Technology (42)
- Pensions (38)
- Energy (33)
- Funds (31)
- Tax (28)
- Construction (22)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (21)
- Real Estate (20)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (20)
- Crime (19)
- Human Rights (19)
- Healthcare (18)
- Telecoms (18)
- Commodities (17)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (16)
- Environment (15)
- Insurance/reinsurance (15)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (15)
- Intellectual Property (13)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (9)
- Immigration (8)
- Planning (8)
- Insolvency & restructuring (7)
- Business Tax (6)
- Personal tax / Trusts (6)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (6)
- Family (5)
- Personal Injury (5)
- Privacy and reputation (5)
- Travel and Tourism (5)
- Private Equity (3)
- Sovereign Wealth (3)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (2)
- Public Sector Watch (2)
- Private Client (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Eversheds’ retail finance briefing is designed to keep you up to date with the latest legal, regulatory and industry developments affecting the retail finance industry.
Welcome additional form of protection for financial institutions and their employees.
Stress on individual accountability and firms’ collective responsibility to avoid recurrence of “ethical drift”.
A successful party should obtain the unsuccessful party’s agreement that the adjudicator’s decision is binding...
Aa move towards a more flexible interpretation of when liquidated damages will be deemed to be a penalty.
Review default fund, monitor member behaviour and update transfer procedures – just some of the recommended actions here.
The label ‘Made in Germany’, generally associated with high quality, has so far been an optional statement. This is now set to change.
UCITS should look at counterparty risk in respect of the clearing members they use.
Scope to make it easier for intermediaries to finance stock acquisition and develop their own distribution systems.
Opportunities for European and US asset managers, depositaries and custodians.