- Company/Commercial (330)
- Corporate (191)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (158)
- Employment (146)
- Regulatory and compliance (134)
- Banking / Finance (132)
- Information Technology (88)
- Financial services (81)
- Funds (69)
- Real Estate (69)
- Commodities (58)
- Energy (58)
- Construction (57)
- Tax (54)
- Competition/EU (45)
- Pensions (44)
- Environment (41)
- Crime (40)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (40)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (39)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (38)
- Telecoms (33)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (30)
- Healthcare (29)
- Insurance/reinsurance (28)
- Intellectual Property (27)
- Human Rights (25)
- Insolvency & restructuring (18)
- Private Equity (18)
- Pharma/Biotech (17)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (16)
- Business Tax (15)
- Other (13)
- Planning (12)
- Privacy and reputation (11)
- Travel and Tourism (10)
- Charities (7)
- Personal tax / Trusts (7)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (7)
- Family (6)
- Immigration (6)
- Agriculture (5)
- Sovereign Wealth (5)
- Personal Injury (4)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (3)
- In-House (3)
786 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Eversheds has advised Places for People Group (PfP) on its acquisition of ZeroC, a sustainable residential developer active across the UK.
Michael Conroy-Harris, construction expert at Eversheds, has commented on figures on the promise of a UK construction jobs boom.
Eversheds partner comments on Government’s moratorium on fracking.
Eversheds helps seal Phoenix deal as Bridge Leisure adds fourth leisure park.
Firm launches practical guide to closing out ISDA contracts in response to creditor concerns about exposure.
More than 200 law students, academics, lawyers and business people from 17 countries worldwide gathered in UCD’s Sutherland School of Law for the 2015 LawWithoutWalls ‘KickOff’.
Eversheds has announced the appointment of partner Rémi Kleiman as senior office partner for the firm’s Paris office.
Eversheds has advised LDC on the purchase of NEC Group from Birmingham City Council in a transaction that values the business at around £307m.
Eversheds has announced the appointment of Maria Hernández, who has joined the Madrid office as a partner, bolstering the firm’s global compliance and crisis management team.
Eversheds has been ranked in the 2015 Stonewall Top 100 Employers Index for the seventh year running.