- Company/Commercial (381)
- Corporate (217)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (198)
- Employment (188)
- Regulatory and compliance (172)
- Banking / Finance (151)
- Financial services (109)
- Information Technology (99)
- Real Estate (81)
- Funds (80)
- Construction (78)
- Energy (71)
- Tax (69)
- Commodities (63)
- Competition/EU (56)
- Pensions (55)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (47)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (44)
- Environment (43)
- Crime (42)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (42)
- In-House (41)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (39)
- Intellectual Property (37)
- Healthcare (36)
- Telecoms (35)
- Insurance/reinsurance (30)
- Human Rights (28)
- Private Equity (21)
- Business Tax (20)
- Insolvency & restructuring (19)
- Planning (19)
- Pharma/Biotech (17)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (16)
- Privacy and reputation (15)
- Other (13)
- Travel and Tourism (11)
- Family (10)
- Charities (8)
- Immigration (8)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (8)
- Personal tax / Trusts (7)
- Agriculture (5)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (5)
- Sovereign Wealth (5)
- Personal Injury (4)
- Private Client (1)
- Public Sector Watch (1)
981 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
In 2014 Egypt introduced a 10 per cent tax charge on the net gain realised on a disposal of shares in a company.
Retailers have some key decisions to make if they want to take advantage of technological advances in payments.
Patentees would avoid the need for a translation of the full specification into Italian.
Citigroup is to sell its £32bn stake in Yorkshire Water. Who next?
After judgment multiple and ongoing requests for information should be expected.
Eversheds has won the award for Solar Project Finance Advisor of the Year at the seventh Middle East & North Africa Solar Conference & Expo in Dubai.
Divestments are moving to the centre of strategic M&A plans.
Michael Conroy Harris, construction expert at Eversheds, has commented on the latest UK construction output numbers.
Eversheds has advised New Look on the employee share plans aspects of its sale to Brait SE for an enterprise value of c. £1.9bn.
Mercedes-Benz fined $57m for price-fixing.