- Company/Commercial (377)
- Corporate (216)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (197)
- Employment (188)
- Regulatory and compliance (169)
- Banking / Finance (150)
- Financial services (109)
- Information Technology (98)
- Real Estate (81)
- Funds (80)
- Construction (78)
- Energy (70)
- Tax (68)
- Commodities (61)
- Competition/EU (56)
- Pensions (55)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (47)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (44)
- Crime (42)
- Environment (42)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (42)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (39)
- In-House (37)
- Healthcare (36)
- Intellectual Property (36)
- Telecoms (35)
- Insurance/reinsurance (30)
- Human Rights (28)
- Private Equity (21)
- Business Tax (19)
- Insolvency & restructuring (19)
- Planning (19)
- Pharma/Biotech (17)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (16)
- Privacy and reputation (15)
- Other (13)
- Travel and Tourism (11)
- Family (10)
- Charities (8)
- Immigration (8)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (8)
- Personal tax / Trusts (7)
- Agriculture (5)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (5)
- Sovereign Wealth (5)
- Personal Injury (4)
- Private Client (1)
- Public Sector Watch (1)
975 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Divestments are moving to the centre of strategic M&A plans.
Michael Conroy Harris, construction expert at Eversheds, has commented on the latest UK construction output numbers.
Eversheds has advised New Look on the employee share plans aspects of its sale to Brait SE for an enterprise value of c. £1.9bn.
Mercedes-Benz fined $57m for price-fixing.
A consultation document on the court’s proposed fee structure has been published.
Anti-money laundering measure means reporting more to the state.
The Dubai Electricity and Water Authority issued a tender inviting companies to submit bids for the design, installation and testing and commissioning of a pilot solar powered water pumping and reverse osmosis water desalination system.
Retail finance roundup – May 2015: UK credit card transactions hit new record; misleading advertising; and more
Also: asset finance expands; EU calls for better banking models; and more.
Bruce Dear, head of London real estate at Eversheds, has commented on British Land Company’s positive results.
Eversheds looks at the interesting question of the role that adjudication can, should and does play in the energy sector; as well as some of the key issues and pitfalls to be wary of.