Complete and fax back this form to register for the event
Having seen the details of your event on Lawyer Diary I would like to register for the event : TECHNOLOGY LICENSING MASTERCLASS on 16 July 2013.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
• Examine and discuss the detailed issues that arise when drafting and negotiating technology licence agreements
• Take time away from the pressure of live negotiations to handle the range of legal, technical, commercial, financial
and practice issues that may come up
• Exchange experiences and ideas on best practice and negotiation with delegates from across Europe
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Technology Transfer Managers
• Commercial Executives/Managers
• Business Development Managers
• Legal Advisors
• IP Professionals
This advanced level seminar provides a detailed examination of the terms of patent, know-how and software licence agreements, including legal, drafting, technical, commercial, financial and practice issues.
Topics covered include:
15% Early Bird discount for registrations received before 31 May 2013
Discounted Rates available on application for personnel from non-profit making organisations and registered charities. Group discount available on request.