Complete and fax back this form to register for the event
Having seen the details of your event on Lawyer Diary I would like to register for the event : TECHNOLOGY LICENSING IN EUROPE AND THE U.S. on 17 June 2013.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of technology licensing in Europe and the U.S.
• Walk-through the vital elements of a licensing agreement
• Overcome the common ‘sticking points’ when negotiating international licences
• Discuss the licensing of early stage IP and find out what each party wants from the deal
• Learn how to handle unpatented technology agreements
• Find out how European and U.S. antitrust issues should impact your licensing activities
• Take away practical tips from European andU.S.experts
• Understand some of the key differences in approach between the U.S. and Europe
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Licensing Executives
• IP Managers
• Licensing Managers
• R&D Managers
• Business Development Managers
• Patent Attorneys/Trademark Attorneys
By attending this seminar you will:
Discounted Rates available on application for personnel from non-profit making organisations and registered charities. Group discount available on request.