Investment Education plc is a leading United Kingdom based Public Limited Company established in 1987 to provide training in all areas of Investments and Securities (both Front and Back Office), Derivatives, Mutual Funds, Fund Management, Banking, Corporate Finance, Pensions, Taxation and Accountancy besides Regulation and Compliance and Derivatives. Other similar areas are also covered as a result of client requests.
Courses are provided in many different countries in English and sometimes in French, German or Dutch.
We are different in that our approx 30 trainers each presents solely from his/her own experience in the industry in that subject. Clients therefore learn about both the practice and real problems besides current issues as well as any necessary theory. A 3 day course may have 5 trainers, depending upon the content specified.
We tailor courses without cost or obligation to meet the needs of serious potential clients.
Our growth has substantially been due to client recommendation. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Address 40 Fountain Street
- Town Manchester
- County (Region) United Kingdom
- Country United Kingdom
- Postcode M2 2BE
- Mark Brandon: UK law is focusing too much on the wrong things
- Cake or biscuit? The Scottish court decides
- Eversheds posts 2 per cent revenue rise to £384m, PEP up 13.6 per cent to £729k
- A&O's Wim Dejonghe: Higher plateau means partner hires
- CoA clarifies 'misunderstood' Mitchell ruling by offering third way on costs