Investment Education plc is a leading United Kingdom based Public Limited Company established in 1987 to provide training in all areas of Investments and Securities (both Front and Back Office), Derivatives, Mutual Funds, Fund Management, Banking, Corporate Finance, Pensions, Taxation and Accountancy besides Regulation and Compliance and Derivatives. Other similar areas are also covered as a result of client requests.
Courses are provided in many different countries in English and sometimes in French, German or Dutch.
We are different in that our approx 30 trainers each presents solely from his/her own experience in the industry in that subject. Clients therefore learn about both the practice and real problems besides current issues as well as any necessary theory. A 3 day course may have 5 trainers, depending upon the content specified.
We tailor courses without cost or obligation to meet the needs of serious potential clients.
Our growth has substantially been due to client recommendation. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Address 40 Fountain Street
- Town Manchester
- County (Region) United Kingdom
- Country United Kingdom
- Postcode M2 2BE
- Linklaters’ UK competition head Riedel joins Kirkland & Ellis
- BSB reveals names of 15 new approved barrister-led "entities", including one QC Ltd
- Fieldfisher mourns former litigation head Peter Stewart
- Supreme Court quashes Government air quality plans in win for ClientEarth and Blackstone
- Mergers: bigger is not always better
- Donny Ching’s first year as Shell’s global legal chief and why private practice must watch out
- TTIP protestors to 'exorcise' King & Spalding London office
- Exclusive: Lloyds Bank closes down litigation teams in regional offices
- Exclusive: Gibson Dunn Dubai partner Peter Gray exits firm
- How offshore firms are tackling the tide of consolidation, internationalisation and global unrest