Your search found
Displaying 1 - 10 matches.
The course will:
- Provide an understanding of the importance of valuing patents and emerging technologies
- Give guidance on what can potentially impact the value of patents
- Demonstrate how to apply valuation methodologies to emerging technologies and patents
- Include the dissection of patents to ascertain whether they can withstand invalidity challenges, whether they truly protect the invention, and to determine licensability
- Improve your negotiating skills and apply strategies to ensure you gain maximum returns from your licensing efforts
- Evaluate damage theories and evaluate damages calculations
- Provide practical advice, useful reference material and worksheets that can be used after the course
The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva
The LL.M. in International Law is a one-year postgraduate degree course that provides advanced, comprehensive and practical training in international law. Students on the LL.M. Programme gain exposure to world-renowned faculty, benefit from being at the heart of international legal affairs in Geneva and share ideas with other participants who come from an array of different legal backgrounds and perspectives.