Your search found
Displaying 1 - 10 matches.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
• Improve your understanding of the key techniques used by biotechnologists
• Understand the importance of meeting regulatory requirements and hear about the advances being made
• Learn how to identify potential patents, and why and how they must be protected
• Share knowledge and experiences with fellow attendees from across Europe
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?:
• Quality Assurance
• Regulatory Affairs
• Legal and IP
• Business Development
• Sales and Marketing
International Bar Association
In October 2015, the IBA Annual Conference will be held in the baroque splendour of Vienna, with its Hofburg Palace, Spanish riding school and famous Viennese coffee houses.
More importantly, Vienna is the hub for Central and Eastern European business, with more than 1,000 international companies coordinating their regional activities
from Austria. Over 300 international companies have their CCE headquarters in Vienna and it is the seat of several international organisations such as OPEC and the third United Nations Headquarters. With these links and connections Vienna is a fitting and inspiring setting for the International Bar Association’s 2015 Annual Conference.
What will Vienna 2015 offer?
- The largest gathering of the international legal community in the world – a meeting place of more than 5,000 lawyers and legal professionals from around the world
- Nearly 200 working sessions covering all areas of practice relevant to international legal practitioners
- The opportunity to generate new business with the leading firms in the world’s key cities
- A registration fee that entitles you to attend as many working sessions throughout the week as you wish
- Up to 25 hours of continuing legal education and continuing professional development
- A variety of social functions providing ample opportunity to network and see the city’s celebrated sights, and an exclusive excursion and tours programme
For more information or to register your interest visit: bit.ly/LWRVienna2015