Your search found
Displaying 1 - 10 matches.
THE WORKSHOP WILL HELP YOU TO:
• confidently express your views and opinions
• ask for what you want in a way that gets listened to
• say no to unreasonable requests
• stand your ground in the face of resistance or manipulation
• deliver difficult messages without undue emotional interference
• choose more successful responses when faced with aggressive or passive behaviour from others.
The aim of this one day course is to raise your credibility, impact, influence and confidence
- Become aware of one’s own needs, temperament, strengths and motivation
- Identify and be aware of both the verbal and non-verbal signals you send
- Understand the psychology of emotional intelligence for relationship building
- Adapt your behaviour to achieve the desired outcome
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- To understand the importance of accuracy and attention to detail in day-to-work work
- Understand the psychology of attention and accuracy
- How to assess the current level of attention span
- Improve attention span and accuracy
- Ensure improved focus and concentration
- Understand how to improve performance
- Share best practice to improve accuracy and attention
International Bar Association
In October 2015, the IBA Annual Conference will be held in the baroque splendour of Vienna, with its Hofburg Palace, Spanish riding school and famous Viennese coffee houses.
More importantly, Vienna is the hub for Central and Eastern European business, with more than 1,000 international companies coordinating their regional activities
from Austria. Over 300 international companies have their CCE headquarters in Vienna and it is the seat of several international organisations such as OPEC and the third United Nations Headquarters. With these links and connections Vienna is a fitting and inspiring setting for the International Bar Association’s 2015 Annual Conference.
What will Vienna 2015 offer?
- The largest gathering of the international legal community in the world – a meeting place of more than 5,000 lawyers and legal professionals from around the world
- Nearly 200 working sessions covering all areas of practice relevant to international legal practitioners
- The opportunity to generate new business with the leading firms in the world’s key cities
- A registration fee that entitles you to attend as many working sessions throughout the week as you wish
- Up to 25 hours of continuing legal education and continuing professional development
- A variety of social functions providing ample opportunity to network and see the city’s celebrated sights, and an exclusive excursion and tours programme
For more information or to register your interest visit: bit.ly/LWRVienna2015