Your search found
Displaying 1 - 10 matches.
This one-day seminar is designed to help you deal with the difficult people in your working life – the people, particularly colleagues, who can be a minor irritant or make your working day a misery.
By the end of the course you will have:
• Considered why people are difficult
• Acquired hints and tips on how to deal with the dominators, the manipulators, the negatives and the obstacles
• Analysed the attributes needed for dealing with difficult people and acquired some damage limitation strategies
• Practised good questioning and listening techniques
• Developed a plan to cope with your own difficult people
Effective delegation can be a valuable skill to master as it can not only help increase your productivity, but also help develop and motivate your team. This interactive course will examine the key principles of effective delegation and provide you with the essential tools you need to delegate well.
- Understand what Delegation Means
- Why can Delegation be Difficult?
- Learn How to Delegate Efficiently
- Explore Delegation and Motivation
- Discuss Guidelines for Delegation – A Planned Approach
- Discuss Effective Feedback after a Task has been Completed
AN INTERACTIVE SEMINAR COVERING:
• Three core approaches to negotiation
• Non-verbal signals: reading the signs
• What if I can’t see you? Negotiating successfully when you’re not face- to -face
• Planning for an important negotiation
• Real-world’ negotiation exercises: in a constructive, friendly but challenging environment
• Understand you own attitudes and behaviour in negotiations
• Negotiating with difficult people: insight and practical techniques
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Legal Advisors
• Contract Managers
• R&D Managers
• Business Development Managers
• IP Managers
• Patent Attorneys
• Others who work involves complex legal and/or commercial negotiations