Your search found
Displaying 1 - 10 matches.
Central Law Training
The 2014 annual legal update for in-house counsel takes all of the key legal developments from the last year which are relevant to general counsel, heads of legal and in-house counsel and provides you with a complete update in a focussed and comprehensive day.
We will be examining recent developments in contract law, intellectual property law, competition law and employment law, looking at updates in the law relating to mergers and acquisitions and discussing the proposed significant changes to the European data protection regime.
Chaired by Don Hughes, Vice President and General Counsel for Hitachi Data Systems, the panel of expert speakers will give you the information you need to take back to your organisations.
Topics covered include:
*A review of recent developments in contract law
*Intellectual property – recent developments
*Radical changes in the data protection regime
*Competition law: an update for
*Employment law update
*Litigation and dispute resolution update
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM ATTENDING THIS WORKSHOP:
• You will learn how to control nerves before a presentation or meeting
• You will learn how to use your voice and body to engage an audience
• You will be a more confident and effective presenter
THE WORKSHOP WILL COVER:
• the correct use of breath to ‘power’ the voice and manage nerves
• the development of a relaxed posture that inspires confidence and engages the audience
• the use of pace and pause to give energy to your presentation
• the use of voice projection and volume to maintain interest
• how to judge the mood of your audience and respond accordingly
• the importance of rehearsal
• each participant will make a short presentation and receive detailed feedback from their coach
The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva
The LL.M. in International Law is a one-year postgraduate degree course that provides advanced, comprehensive and practical training in international law. Students on the LL.M. Programme gain exposure to world-renowned faculty, benefit from being at the heart of international legal affairs in Geneva and share ideas with other participants who come from an array of different legal backgrounds and perspectives.