Your search found
Displaying 1 - 10 matches.
Smith & Smith PR
Level: Beginner - Intermediate
Whether you are a solicitor, marketer or in-house legal – this course has been developed specially for the legal sector and will provide you with the essentials to get started and get ahead.
This course will teach participants to:
- How to develop a social media strategy that works in the legal sector
- Killer techniques to increase fee earning
- A step by step guide on how to best use all the main social media platforms
- A detailed look at how the best businesses out there are using social media effectively
- Understand how using social media can go wrong and how to react to problems should they arise
- Demonstrate best practice around honesty, transparency and legislation relating to social media
Web Legal Education
Culture, Courtroom and Crime Programme in New York City. A programme designed to be both educational and a vacation.
Includes: A NY criminal trial seminar, NY criminal law seminar, United States Court of Appeal case viewing and felony trial viewing. There will be various cases before The United States Court of Appeal, including banking, crime, constitutional law and more. Confirmation of this will be made 1 week before the programme start date.
Including 5 nights accommodation at the Skyline Hotel in New York, trip to the Guggenheim, wine tasting at Chelsea Wine Vault.
CPD hours: please contact us for more information.
C5’s third annual Congress on Long Term Gas Supply Contracts is the only event focused exclusively on this industry critical issue. Now firmly established as a leading event in the gas industry calendar, this Congress attracts all key players from both the supplier and purchaser sides. It is an event that no-one involved in the negotiation or renegotiation of long term gas supply contracts simply can afford to miss.
Informa Distance Learning
The University of Derby Online Learning is delighted to announce the new start dates for this programme which will focus on a comprehensive understanding of the practical aspects of oil and gas law and is set in the context of energy law and policy.
MBL Seminars Limited
MBL Seminars Limited