Your search found
Displaying 1 - 10 matches.
DELEGATES AT THIS COURSE WILL
• Gain practical advice from highly-rated experts on how best to prepare for your due diligence project
• Learn to identify when a due diligence project is desirable and how to determine what its scope should be
• Discuss how to evaluate the patent portfolio to ensure as much transparency as possible
• Improve your understanding of the risks around ownership and learn how to minimise these risks
• Communicate due diligence results effectively whilst protecting confidential and privileged information
• Understand your obligations if the deal doesn’t go through
THE IP DUE DILIGENCE COURSE HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR THE BENEFIT OF
• Patent Attorneys
• Business Development Executives/Managers
• Licensing Executives
• Investment Bankers
• Venture Capitalists
International Bar Association
In October 2015, the IBA Annual Conference will be held in the baroque splendour of Vienna, with its Hofburg Palace, Spanish riding school and famous Viennese coffee houses.
More importantly, Vienna is the hub for Central and Eastern European business, with more than 1,000 international companies coordinating their regional activities
from Austria. Over 300 international companies have their CCE headquarters in Vienna and it is the seat of several international organisations such as OPEC and the third United Nations Headquarters. With these links and connections Vienna is a fitting and inspiring setting for the International Bar Association’s 2015 Annual Conference.
What will Vienna 2015 offer?
- The largest gathering of the international legal community in the world – a meeting place of more than 5,000 lawyers and legal professionals from around the world
- Nearly 200 working sessions covering all areas of practice relevant to international legal practitioners
- The opportunity to generate new business with the leading firms in the world’s key cities
- A registration fee that entitles you to attend as many working sessions throughout the week as you wish
- Up to 25 hours of continuing legal education and continuing professional development
- A variety of social functions providing ample opportunity to network and see the city’s celebrated sights, and an exclusive excursion and tours programme
For more information or to register your interest visit: bit.ly/LWRVienna2015