Your search found
Displaying 1 - 10 matches.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED INCLUDE:
- Trade Secret Management
- Trade Secret Litigation in the United States
- Trade Secret Litigation in the UK
- Best Practices for Monetizing Trade Secrets
- Trade Secret Inoculation and the Hiring of Contaminated Employees
- Trade Secret Reform in Europe
- Trade Secrets and the Management of Employee Technical Tools
- Maintaining Confidentiality During Joint Development and Acquisition Negotiations
- The Criminalization of Trade Secret Misappropriation in Europe
- Protecting Trade Secrets in China
- The Intersection of National Security and Commercial Trade Secrets
- Trade Secrets Under Cyber attack
- Trade Secrets and Social Media
Whatever your profession or industry, negotiating is key. At some point we all need to negotiate with partners, customers, suppliers, employees and regulators. In today’s climate negotiating is tougher than ever, with each party needing more out of the deal.
This one day seminar will increase your negotiating skills by:
- Providing a thorough overview of best practices for managing negotiations
- Delivering insight into key negotiating tenets
- Outlining solid tactics to minimise concessions
- Helping you to defend yourself against various negotiation tactics
REASONS FOR ATTENDING:
- Formulate a strategy for maximising due diligence while maintaining confidentiality and secrecy
- Structure indemnifications, caps, thresholds, deductibles and representations and warranties policies to protect yourself in the event of contingencies
- Ensure that you secure the complete rights to your target's intellectual property portfolio
- Determine when earn-outs are appropriate and how they should be structured
- Understand the role of investment bankers
- Ascertain the legitimacy of the target's internal financial projections
- Learn best practices for integrating personnel and technology
- Become aware of contingent liabilities with respect to pension funding and lease obligations
MBL Seminars Limited
Course Level: Introduction Introduction This course is designed for those that need to understand the legal requirements for setting up procurement frameworks and for drawing down services and supplies from them. Pro...
The Art of Winning People and Business Through Effective Communication Techniques
OVER THIS 2 DAY SUMMER SCHOOL, THE PROGRAMME WILL INCLUDE:
Enhanced Thinking and Dynamic Action ~ Setting the Scene/ Personal Belief Systems/Motivation and High Performance
Invisible PowerPoint Workshop ~ Goals & Objectives/ Audience Analysis/ Content Construction/ Hooking your Audience/ Working with the Positives of PowerPoint/ Nerves and Confidence/ Call to Action
Body Language & the Art of Mind Reading ~ Importance of 2 Way Body Language Excellence/ Eyes, Windows to the Soul/ Facial Expressions/ Gestures/ Posture/ Presence & First Impression/ The Power of Smiles/ Voice/Observation and Reading Minds
Invisible Selling ~ Breaking Down Barriers/Complete Active Listening/Controlling Meetings/ Empathy & Rapport/ Influencing Others/ Pitching/ Building Long Term Relationships
Networking Master Class ~Why Network, Winning Strategies / Power Communication Techniques/Avoiding Shark Infested Waters
The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva
The LL.M. in International Law is a one-year postgraduate degree course that provides advanced, comprehensive and practical training in international law. Students on the LL.M. Programme gain exposure to world-renowned faculty, benefit from being at the heart of international legal affairs in Geneva and share ideas with other participants who come from an array of different legal backgrounds and perspectives.
MBL Seminars Limited
Course Level: Intermediate Introduction This essential half-day course provides a comprehensive update of all aspects of UK and EU competition law as they apply to intellectual property. Intellectual property lawyers...
THIS SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY COURSE HAS PROVED INVALUABLE TO THOSE WANTING TO:
- Improve their knowledge of the national differences in IP laws and learn how these affect international IP agreements
- Increase their knowledge of the legal and commercial issues surrounding international IP agreements
- Refine their drafting skills
- Understand litigation issues
- Complete practical exercises to consolidate learning
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- The Patent Box regime has bedded in - is it working?
- Big companies are obtaining major savings on tax through the regime - are you?
- The EU has asked questions about the legal validity of the regime - where might this end?
- Ensure you're adopting the best practice
- Ensure you're future proofing your IP tax measures
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Chief Financial Officers
- Finance Directors
- Financial Controllers
- IP Solicitors
- IP Managers
- In house Legal Officer
- Patent Attorneys
MBL Seminars Limited
Course Level: Update Introduction This half day seminar will explore the new UK competition law regime, merger of OFT and Competition Commission and the latest developments in implementation of the changes including changes t...