For over 10 years, events produced by C5 have provided the business intelligence that corporate decision-makers need to respond to challenges and opportunities around the world.
Our conferences, summits, and executive briefings provide 'need-to-know' information that keeps you on top of what's happening today in your industry. A combination of lectures, hands-on workshops, panels, roundtables and case studies ensure that the right information is delivered in the right format.
C5 - together with its affiliates, Canadian Institute (Toronto) and American Conference Institute (New York) - offers over 500 conferences, forums, and summits each year around the globe. Over 25,000 senior business and public sector executives, lawyers and other professionals from the UK, North America, Europe, Russia and CIS, China, Australia, Asia and Africa will attend our events this year.
100 City Road
- Town London
- Country United Kingdom
- Postcode EC2A 4BQ
- Early contenders emerge to take BLP managing partner crown
- Africa e-briefing, December 2014: OHADA Masters degree; integration of EALI members; EALI and Morrocan country guide, COMESA guidelines and foreign exchange reform
- The Lawyer Global Litigation Top 50: Executive Summary – The day of the regulator
- Conspiring to define conspiracy to defraud
- Fried Frank loses 'Putin's banker' Pugachev claim to lift $2bn asset freeze