The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, Geneva
The LL.M. in International Law is a one-year postgraduate degree course that provides advanced, comprehensive and practical training in international law. Students on the LL.M. Programme gain exposure to world-renowned faculty, benefit from being at the heart of international legal affairs in Geneva and share ideas with other participants who come from an array of different legal backgrounds and perspectives.
The LL.M. in International Law allows for students to tailor their studies according to their particular interests, while compulsory courses provide a firm grounding in public international law. Small tutorials and intensive courses facilitate a deeper exploration of the most pressing questions in the field with professors and practitioners at the cutting edge of international law.
The LL.M. Programme is also profoundly committed to developing the transferable skills necessary to succeed in the professional world. To this end, law clinics, workshops on legal writing, presentation skills and career development, as well as a variety of network-building events, provide the best possible springboard from which to launch or advance a career in international law.
- Address Rue de Lausanne, 132
- Town Geneva
- Country Switzerland
- Postcode 1211
- Recent consultation case highlights the court’s willingness to intervene in public sector decision making
- CVC ordered to pay AB InBev €129m after switching Freshfields for A&O
- Care Quality Commission — toughening up on enforcement?
- UK firms' PE offerings “increasingly vulnerable”: Ropes chief on his firm’s raid on Travers Smith
- Switching sides - from the bar to a law firm
- Bates Wells Braithwaite mourns former senior partner Stephen Lloyd
- Burness Paull's staff get 10 per cent bonus after rise in revenue
- Raft of North American giants advise as Burger King takes $11.4bn bite into Tim Hortons
- Pannone partners break three-year lock-in to leave Slater & Gordon
- Top 30 Northern Ireland law firms
- Thomas Eggar centralises document production and overhauls business support
- Baker & McKenzie chooses Belfast for second global services centre
- Funds boutique MJ Hudson launches in Hong Kong amidst three-strong promos round
- Stephenson Harwood outsources document production function to Intelligent Office
- Pannone partner duo risk capital to leave Slater & Gordon early