LL.M. in International Law
- Date 1 September 2014 - 30 June 2015
- Location Geneva
- Full venue address Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies Rue de Lausanne 132 Geneva Switzerland
- CPD Hours 60 ECTS
CHF 25'000 incl. VAT
10% early payment discount
- Event type Master programme in international law at the Graduate Institute, Geneva
The LL.M. in International Law allows for students to tailor their studies according to their particular interests, while compulsory courses provide a firm grounding in public international law. Small tutorials and intensive courses facilitate a deeper exploration of the most pressing questions in the field with professors and practitioners at the cutting edge of international law.
The LL.M. Programme is also profoundly committed to developing the transferable skills necessary to succeed in the professional world. To this end, law clinics, workshops on legal writing, presentation skills and career development, as well as a variety of network-building events, provide the best possible springboard from which to launch or advance a career in international law.
- Mark Brandon: UK law is focusing too much on the wrong things
- Introduction: Quality is still the best policy
- Olswang revenue up 7 per cent to £117.6m as PEP falls below £500k
- Gibraltar lawyers jailed over £40m client money scam
- Fieldfisher loses out, Ashurst, Simmons and Addleshaws ushered in as BP unveils UK panel