Complete and fax back this form to register for the event
Having seen the details of your event on The Lawyer CPD Service I would like to register for the event : HOW TO UNDERSTAND AND RESPOND TO COMMUNICATIONS FROM EPO EXAMINERS on 28 February 2013.
HOW CAN YOU INTERACT MORE EFFICIENTLY WITH EPO EXAMINERS?
• Attending this seminar will show you how EPO examiners apply in practice the fundamental concepts of patentability under the EPC: Clarity, novelty, inventive step, added subject-matter, as well as intermediate generalisations.
• You will also learn everything that has to be taken into account when amending a European application/patent.
• You will be shown ways of overcoming the problems caused by missed time limits.
• Whenever possible, the different topics will be illustrated by European case law.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Corporate patent attorneys
• Patent attorneys in private practice
• IP Managers
• Patent Engineers
• Senior Patent Administrators
• Everyone who deals with communications to and from the EPO
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING THIS SEMINAR:-
Using what you learn at this seminar will help you and your company save time and money
(This special discount cannot be taken in conjunction with any other offer.)
Discounted Rates available on application for personnel from non-profit making organisations and registered charities. Group discount available on request.