Investment Education plc is a leading United Kingdom based Public Limited Company established in 1987 to provide training in all areas of Investments and Securities (both Front and Back Office), Derivatives, Mutual Funds, Fund Management, Banking, Corporate Finance, Pensions, Taxation and Accountancy besides Regulation and Compliance and Derivatives. Other similar areas are also covered as a result of client requests.
Courses are provided in many different countries in English and sometimes in French, German or Dutch.
We are different in that our approx 30 trainers each presents solely from his/her own experience in the industry in that subject. Clients therefore learn about both the practice and real problems besides current issues as well as any necessary theory. A 3 day course may have 5 trainers, depending upon the content specified.
We tailor courses without cost or obligation to meet the needs of serious potential clients.
Our growth has substantially been due to client recommendation. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Address 40 Fountain Street
- Town Manchester
- County (Region) United Kingdom
- Country United Kingdom
- Postcode M2 2BE
- Freshfields to pay £1bn to retired partners over next 50 years
- India's largest firm Amarchand splits as brothers battle over equity stake
- And then there were two: Collins and Mayhew to contest BLP managing partner election
- Dentons chair on the Dacheng merger: "Like Halley's Comet and the Holy Grail"
- Clifford Chance moots superpoints for star partners as part of lockstep overhaul
- The Hot 100 2015: In-house
- Grimaldi makes trio of lateral hires from local rivals
- Almost half of all non-merged UK firms would consider a tie-up over the next two years
- Bird & Bird hit by €130m professional negligence claim in Hamburg
- Sovereign Housing Association adds four firms to 14-strong legal panel following review