Complete and fax back this form to register for the event
Having seen the details of your event on Lawyer Diary I would like to register for the event : Family Law - The Complete Practice & Procedure on 31 August 2013.
This course will be of benefit to trainees, qualified solicitors new to this area and support staff.
This weekend course is the first two-day introductory level course of its kind to offer delegates an in-depth account of the complete practice and procedure for family/matrimonial law. The course will guide delegates through the whole spectrum of family law, in an easy, logical, and approachable manner. It will equip delegates with the essential skills and grounding to tackle this rapidly changing area of the law, so as to increase confidence, ability, and fee-earning capacity.
Topics covered on this course will include
* Marriage and Divorce - including void/voidable marriages, judicial separation and drafting
* Domestic Violence - including remedies, injunctions, enforcement and PFHA 97 and the new Domestic Violence, Crimes and Victims Act 2004
* Family Finance - including ancillary relief, law and procedure
* Cohabitation and the new Civil Partnerships law
* Children - private law, including types of orders, drafting and procedure
* Enforcement of contact orders, including Children and Adoption Act 2006
* Children - public law, including care proceedings, adoption, law and procedure
* Effective drafting and advocacy in family law