the SOLICITORS group
With over 20,000 regular lawyer customers and a membership of over 1,250 law firms the SOLICITORS group brand is one of the most ubiquitous and trusted in the legal profession. The exhibitions and training are open to members and non-members.
the SOLICITORS group are leading providers of high quality, affordable CPD training for the legal profession. With our offering of Conferences, CPD on DVDs and CDs you are sure to find a training solution suitable for your needs. Our courses are constantly reviewed to ensure that they cover all of the latest changes and developments in the law. Using the navigation above you will find details of a variety of courses and conferences, covering a wide variety of subject areas. All courses are presented by leading speakers in their field.
- Town Derby
- County (Region) Derbyshire
- Country United Kingdom
- Postcode DE1 1LY
- Recent consultation case highlights the court’s willingness to intervene in public sector decision making
- CVC ordered to pay AB InBev €129m after switching Freshfields for A&O
- Care Quality Commission — toughening up on enforcement?
- UK firms' PE offerings “increasingly vulnerable”: Ropes chief on his firm’s raid on Travers Smith
- Switching sides - from the bar to a law firm
- Bates Wells Braithwaite mourns former senior partner Stephen Lloyd
- Burness Paull's staff get 10 per cent bonus after rise in revenue
- Raft of North American giants advise as Burger King takes $11.4bn bite into Tim Hortons
- Pannone partners break three-year lock-in to leave Slater & Gordon
- Top 30 Northern Ireland law firms
- Thomas Eggar centralises document production and overhauls business support
- Baker & McKenzie chooses Belfast for second global services centre
- Funds boutique MJ Hudson launches in Hong Kong amidst three-strong promos round
- Stephenson Harwood outsources document production function to Intelligent Office
- Pannone partner duo risk capital to leave Slater & Gordon early