Company Valuation for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Date 15 July 2015 - 17 July 2015
- Time 09:00 - 17:00
- Location London
- Full venue address London Stock Exchange, 10 Paternoster Square, London EC4M 7LS
- CPD Hours 18
£1,750 excl. VAT
- Event Reference CoVal07
- Event type Training course
As company acquisitions and valuations remain high on the agenda of companies, this three-day modular programme from London Stock Exchange gives you practical grounding in the principles and fundamentals involved.
The course will provide:
Attending all three days consecutively will develop your overall knowledge of this topic. Alternatively you can pick the area most suited to your current knowledge or the information you require.
Day one - An Introduction to Valuation
Using a range of mini case-studies this day will offer an introduction to valuation methods including Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) analysis.
Day two - DCF Valuation
Further investigation into the assumptions required to produce a DCF valuation and a review of key assumptions and their impact on valuation.
Day three - Acquisitions
An in-depth review of acquisitions from strategic decisions through to process and structuring. Through the use of case-studies, the day will focus on methods for valuing the target and the assessment of debt financing.
- Linklaters’ UK competition head Riedel joins Kirkland & Ellis
- BSB reveals names of 15 new approved barrister-led "entities", including one QC Ltd
- Fieldfisher mourns former litigation head Peter Stewart
- Supreme Court quashes Government air quality plans in win for ClientEarth and Blackstone
- Mergers: bigger is not always better
- Donny Ching’s first year as Shell’s global legal chief and why private practice must watch out
- TTIP protestors to 'exorcise' King & Spalding London office
- Exclusive: Lloyds Bank closes down litigation teams in regional offices
- Exclusive: Gibson Dunn Dubai partner Peter Gray exits firm
- How offshore firms are tackling the tide of consolidation, internationalisation and global unrest