Complete and fax back this form to register for the event
Having seen the details of your event on Lawyer Diary I would like to register for the event : Civil Procedure Rules - An Introductory Guide on 14 November 2013.
This course will be of benefit to newly qualified and trainee solicitors. It will also serve as a useful refresher for those already practising in this field.
The course will give practitioners the detailed knowledge of the rules and procedures needed in order to run cases effectively and profitably. It will include an overview and review of recent decisions to show how the courts are interpreting the rules, and to illustrate their practical application.
Topics covered on this course will include
* Overriding objective
* Pre-action protocols and Alternative Dispute Resolution
* Issuing proceedings, Service of Proceedings and Statements of Case
* Allocation, Summary Judgment and Case Management
* Interim applications and Disclosure
* Experts and Part 36 offers