Catastrophic Injury Claims Conference
- Date 16 September 2014
- Time 9.30am - 5.00pm
- Location London
- Full venue address De Vere Holborn Bars, London.
- CPD Hours 6
£525 excl. VAT
£415 excl. VAT for CLT Members
- Event Reference 1695937
- Event type conference
Accredited by APIL Training
Catastrophic injury claims present particular challenges for the legal practitioner; clients have complex care and rehabilitation regimes and lawyers need to manage a multi-disciplinary team.
There is often an urgent need for financial recompense and settlements are likely to be complicated. Clients are at their most vulnerable and client care is rarely more important.
This conference brings together legal and medical experts in the field to highlight the most important issues for practitioners and provide practical solutions to tricky areas.
Sessions will include:
* Costs budgets in catastrophic cases
* Diagnosis of and neuropsychological assessment of brain injury
* Care, Support and case management
* Life Expectancy
* Head injury and rehabilitation
* Advanced prosthetics
* Hot topics
- Top Scottish firm shifts cash to English banks ahead of referendum
- DWF to sell portable office space for £6,500 to remote workers
- Hill Dickinson cuts 40 jobs in counter-fraud team
- HSF names Henderson new SE Asia chief as Walter prepares for retirement
- DAC Beachcroft cuts 62 fee-earner and support roles