Management Forum was established in 1983, and has developed over the years to become one of the leading companies to the Intellectual Property and Legal sectors, providing conferences, seminars, Webcasts, in-house courses and online training.
We use our accumulated skills, expertise and industry-wide speaker and alliance networks to deliver enlightening events, training programs and top-level School and Master class sessions.
We work alongside, and in partnership with, world-class companies and regulatory bodies to deliver high content value, and ‘up-close’ delivery. This approach has driven the company’s enviable reputation for being ‘enterprising people providing the most enlightening experiences for professionals’. This is a view shared by literally thousands of delighted clients, delegates, sponsors and speakers alike, and it’s a reputation Management Forum will enhance as the new century and the inevitable new markets develop.
For further details please contact Josephine Leak: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Management Forum is developing their highly respected event management division to include product launches, corporate days and team building.
For more information contact Judith Black : Judith.email@example.com
- Address 98-100 Maybury Road
- Town Woking
- County (Region) Surrey
- Country United Kingdom
- Postcode GU21 5JL
- Tribunal rules against Travers in pregnancy discrimination case
- SJ Berwin name poised to vanish as King & Wood merger vote looms
- Sullivan boosts finance and restructuring with Linklaters' Howard
- Bond Dickinson cleans up with Colgate Palmolive panel place
- Bakers lawyer expelled from Russia in spying row