Complete and fax back this form to register for the event
Having seen the details of your event on The Lawyer CPD Service I would like to register for the event : An Introduction to Corporate Finance on 18 November 2015.
This course has been designed to give a practical introduction to the key elements of corporate finance. Both equity and debt capital market transactions are covered, the latter in a one day module that is both an optional addition to the first two days – which concentrate on strategy, valuation, IPOs,and M&A
– as well as a standalone course.
Topics covered will include:
Through a combination of presentations, case-studies and worked examples, the course will develop your knowledge of the
following key areas:
• the underlying drivers of company worth
• valuation methodologies and techniques
• equity and debt finance raising including IPOs MBOs and LBOs
• the role of venture capital and the major transaction structures
• corporate restructures and financing alternatives
• public to private transactions
This three day course is designed to give delegates an understanding of the fundamentals of corporate finance.