Addleshaw Goddard has released its Employment Up to Date publication for April 2013. Subjects covered include collective redundancy management, fee remissions for courts and tribunals, covert recordings and more.
Click on the link above to view this briefing from Addleshaw Goddard.
- Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013 and Growth and Infrastructure Act 2013 receive Royal Assent
- ACAS publishes new guidance on managing collective redundancies
- Consultation on fee remissions for the courts and tribunals
- Are covert recordings made by an employee admissible in tribunal proceedings?
- The EAT offers guidance on the correct tests to be applied to determine whether employees who work overseas have the right to protection from unfair dismissal
- Genuine redundancy situation existed where a replacement was recruited to work alongside the redundant employee
- Latest employment tribunal statistics published