I have been The Lawyer's features editor since 2003. During that time I've overseen numerous data-led projects, in particular the UK 200 Annual Report. I also lead the editorial focus on the operational side of the law, most notably in the new The Lawyer Management newsletter, which includes a weekly column in the print edition, news stories and blogs and will feature a day-long conference and awards in September. My remit covers the entire market but in terms of reporting my focus tends to be on US firms. In 2007 I set up and ran the publication's New York office. On a weekly basis I'm responsible for commissioning and editing several regular articles and columns in the print edition, including opinion articles.
- 020 7970 4558
Magic circle firms Linklaters and Clifford Chance have been instructed by two of the oil majors that faced dawn raids by the European Commission this week.
Texas firm Andrews Kurth is set to become the latest US oil and gas player to target the UK market with a London launch.
Keating Chambers senior clerk Nick Child is leaving the set to join Navigant Consulting as managing director and head of global market development for the company’s global construction practice.
- Is it you? The Lawyer Awards shortlist unveiled
- Lawyers top daydreaming charts as 56 per cent fantasise about success
- SRA CEO Antony Townsend to stand down
- Shulmans rebounds from slump with revenue hike to £7.8m
- Shearman makes its Deutsche mark
- Harper Macleod posts 9.5 per cent revenue jump to £21m
- Quinn Emanuel boosts products liability group with Skadden hires