- Company/Commercial (267)
- Corporate (262)
- Banking / Finance (157)
- Real Estate (93)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (81)
- Financial services (68)
- Funds (61)
- Tax (57)
- Information Technology (51)
- Employment (46)
- Intellectual Property (46)
- Energy (43)
- Regulatory and compliance (39)
- Insolvency & restructuring (37)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (37)
- Private Equity (34)
- Construction (28)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (28)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (27)
- Charities (26)
- Insurance/reinsurance (22)
- Healthcare (21)
- Pharma/Biotech (19)
- Human Rights (16)
- Crime (14)
- Environment (13)
- Commodities (10)
- Telecoms (10)
- Competition/EU (9)
- Planning (9)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (7)
- Family (6)
- Other (6)
- Pensions (5)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (5)
- Travel and Tourism (5)
- Agriculture (4)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (3)
- Business Tax (2)
- Immigration (2)
- Privacy and reputation (2)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (1)
- In-House (1)
- Private Client (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Cushman & Wakefield is to acquire Massey Knakel Realty Services, advised by DLA Piper.
DLA Piper is assisting InterContinental Hotels Group in its acquisition of boutique hotel operator Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants.
DLA Piper has advised Market Tech Holdings on its £750m AIM IPO – the biggest of the year.
DLA Piper has advised on the largest LIC IPO on the Australian Securities Exchange since late 2006.
DLA Piper’s Mark Radcliffe, a Silicon Valley-based partner, has been chosen as one of 25 recipients of The Recorder’s first-ever ‘Innovator Award’.
DLA Piper has advised Aviva on the disposal of a distressed portfolio of 180 mixed-use properties located across the UK to KWE for £503m.
DLA Piper has advised Market Tech Holdings, a holding company with iconic real-estate assets in London’s Camden Town, on its £750m AIM IPO.
DLA Piper’s role encompassed a full due diligence review of the target group, advice on the auction process and subsequent completion of the acquisition.
He is known for his experience with investment funds and financial institutions and has advised on a large number of complex real-estate transactions.
DLA Piper has strengthened its finance practice in Paris with the addition of Erwan Lacheteau as a partner.