- Company/Commercial (4)
- Banking / Finance (2)
- Corporate (2)
- Energy (2)
- Healthcare (2)
- Tax (2)
- Telecoms (2)
- Business Tax (1)
- Construction (1)
- Employment (1)
- Environment (1)
- Funds (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Insurance/reinsurance (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (1)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Planning (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
This alert provides a preliminary assessment of the cybersecurity EO and observations that may be helpful in considering how new standards may affect your company.
The government has announced ‘reverse-charge’ rules for the sale of businesses and farm land.
State-sponsored GMO-labelling efforts faced defeat in Washington State’s November 2013 election.
Summer is finally here and with it comes the latest edition of Minerals Matters. In this edition, DLA Piper has covered a wider range of topics than ever before.
DLA Piper has released a summary of all of the firm’s rankings and editorial commentary in Chambers Global 2013.