- Company/Commercial (5)
- Banking / Finance (3)
- Energy (3)
- Healthcare (3)
- Telecoms (3)
- Corporate (2)
- Employment (2)
- Environment (2)
- Information Technology (2)
- Insurance/reinsurance (2)
- Real Estate (2)
- Tax (2)
- Business Tax (1)
- Construction (1)
- Funds (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (1)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Pharma/Biotech (1)
- Planning (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
DLA Piper has released the winter 2014 issue of SHE Matters, a newsletter dedicated to safety, health and the environment.
This alert provides a preliminary assessment of the cybersecurity EO and observations that may be helpful in considering how new standards may affect your company.
The government has announced ‘reverse-charge’ rules for the sale of businesses and farm land.
State-sponsored GMO-labelling efforts faced defeat in Washington State’s November 2013 election.
Summer is finally here and with it comes the latest edition of Minerals Matters. In this edition, DLA Piper has covered a wider range of topics than ever before.
DLA Piper in Ukraine has been highly ranked in a number of sectors by legal magazine Gvardia.
DLA Piper has released a summary of all of the firm’s rankings and editorial commentary in Chambers Global 2013.