- Company/Commercial (393)
- Corporate (307)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (283)
- Banking / Finance (240)
- Regulatory and compliance (179)
- Tax (175)
- Information Technology (164)
- Employment (153)
- Intellectual Property (126)
- Financial services (117)
- Real Estate (100)
- Funds (82)
- Healthcare (81)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (80)
- Energy (72)
- Insolvency & restructuring (50)
- Construction (42)
- Environment (42)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (39)
- Insurance/reinsurance (38)
- Crime (37)
- Commodities (35)
- Pharma/Biotech (34)
- Private Equity (32)
- Business Tax (30)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (30)
- Telecoms (30)
- Competition/EU (28)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence (26)
- Charities (19)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (19)
- Planning (18)
- Human Rights (17)
- Other (13)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (13)
- Pensions (12)
- Travel and Tourism (12)
- Agriculture (10)
- Family (7)
- Personal tax / Trusts (6)
- In-House (5)
- Immigration (3)
- Privacy and reputation (3)
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence (3)
- Personal Injury (1)
- Private Client (1)
- Sovereign Wealth (1)
- Suppliers (1)
1217 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
DLA Piper has advised UBM Realitätenentwicklung Aktiengesellschaft on the successful placement of a €160m corporate bond.
The same day he took the reins as chief judge for the District of Delaware, Judge Leonard P Stark substantially overhauled his patent practices.
The purpose of this bulletin is to highlight the fact that certain real burdens will be automatically extinguished on 28 November 2014.
DLA Piper has advised Ziraat Bank, Turkey’s largest bank by deposits and number of branches, in its debut issuance of $750m 4.250 notes due 2019.
As foreshadowed by the coalition government earlier this year, penalties for breach of the Franchising Code of Conduct are to be introduced.
DLA Piper has represented cloud mitigation company Racemi in a $10m investment deal.
Stephen Malley and Jonathan Northey will join DLA Piper as the latest lateral partner hires into the firm’s real-estate group.
DLA Piper has been recognised as a ‘standout’ among the ‘most favoured general firm IP departments’ by the BTI Consulting Group.
DLA Piper has appointed Liam Prescott as partner in its litigation and regulatory group, based in Brisbane, effective 14 July 2014.
DLA Piper outlines the income tax, goods and services tax, fuel tax and other implications that will stem from the repeal of the carbon tax.