The Lawyer Asia Pacific 150 is the only research report to provide a ranking of the top 100 independent local firms and top 50 global firms in the region. The report offers critical review of some of the fastest growing firms and their strategies, a country-by-country guide to leading legal advisers and legal services market trends, plus exclusive insight into the current business development opportunities in the Asia Pacific. Read more
This year, The Lawyer’s annual ranking of the largest UK law firms by turnover is available as an interactive, digital benchmarking tool. For the first time this will allow you to manipulate each data set against the metrics of your choice.
Titmuss Sainer Dechert represented French company Consodata SA on its £15.75m purchase of Consumer Access. As part of the sale, Arcadia Group sold off a 51 per cent stake in Consumer Access. An option agreement was drawn up for the sale of the remaining 49 per cent share in the company from Hugh Villers and Tim Virdee, shareholders in Consumer Access. Corporate partner Paul Harding led a five-strong team. Clifford Chance acted for Arcadia Group. Howell-Jones & Partners acted for Hugh Villers and Tim Virdee.