The Lawyer Asia Pacific 150 is the only research report to provide a ranking of the top 100 independent local firms and top 50 global firms in the region. The report offers critical review of some of the fastest growing firms and their strategies, a country-by-country guide to leading legal advisers and legal services market trends, plus exclusive insight into the current business development opportunities in the Asia Pacific. Read more
This year, The Lawyer’s annual ranking of the largest UK law firms by turnover is available as an interactive, digital benchmarking tool. For the first time this will allow you to manipulate each data set against the metrics of your choice.
SJ Berwin advised Hilton on the £336m sale and leaseback of 10 of its hotels. Hilton retains a 40 per cent stake in the hotels. The other 60 per cent will be owned by Rotch and hotel investors Farnsworth, advised by Herbert Smith, and Bank of Scotland, advised by Maclay Murray & Spens.
Druces & Attlee and Lawrence Graham advised London Life, represented by Henderson Global Investors, on the £19m disposal of six industrial properties to Ropemaker Properties. Ropemaker, the property holding arm of the BP Pension Fund, advised by Linklaters.
Linklaters (Anne Byrne) acted for Development Securities on its agreement with the London Development Agency and Standard Life for the development of the Royals Business Park in London's Docklands. Herbert Smith advised Standard Life and Nabarro Nathanson advised the London Development Agency.