David von Hagen
David von Hagen has specialised in employment law since 1990. He has wide-ranging experience in all areas of employment law, both contentious and non-contentious.
He advises on various issues, including managing terminations of employment, defending employment tribunal claims, outsourcing (including all TUPE issues), employment policies and procedures and restrictive covenants and confidential information.
Von Hagen also lectures and writes regularly on employment law issues, including recent articles in Legal Week and Managing Partner.
- Acting on behalf of a major telecommunications company in relation to a major redundancy programme, which included managing a change in the contractual overtimes rates of the remainder of the workforce
- Negotiating a complex termination settlement between a large property developer and its managing director
- Advising on matters relating to confidential information and restrictive covenants as a result of an employee joining a major London stock-broking firm
- Acting for a major accountancy firm in respect of preparing and advising on its recruitment, disciplinary and grievance and health and safety policies
- Acting on behalf of high-net-worth individuals in both settlements with and litigation against major banks, including cases involving seven-figure awards
News from Winckworth Sherwood
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Winckworth Sherwood
This decision represents a welcome return to the ‘pay for what you use’ principle and strikes a fairer balance between different creditor and expense groups.
Winckworth Sherwood has provided a summary of the Trusts (Capital and Income) Act 2013.