- 020 7970 4641
BHP Law subscription
North East firm BHP Law prides itself on its ability to provide a wide range of services for its predominantly regionally based clients.
Clifford Chance unveils new Brussels head subscription
Clifford Chance competition lawyer Tony Reeves has been elected as the firm’s new Brussels managing partner.
Higgs & Sons subscription
West Midlands firm Higgs & Sons prides itself on being able to retain its staff, something senior partner Ian Shovlin has personal experience of.
- CC’s fast-track LPC adds to two-tier fears subscription
- Burges Salmon trainees raise money for war heroes on planes, trains, automobiles… subscription
- IoP backs Law Soc's bid to create paralegal qualification subscription
- BPP becomes UK's first private university college in three decades subscription
- Top sets post 100 per cent retention as work mounts subscription
- Halliwells: future Manchester and London trainees left jobless subscription
- Improved retention rates give law graduates a fillip subscription
- Editor's Weekly: Money's too tight to mention subscription
- Herbies ups trainee and NQ pay, reinstates junior lockstep subscription
- Olympic hopefuls adopt ‘no train, no gain’ approach to games success subscription
- Eversheds to pay staff for top BD ideas subscription
- Links names new grad recruitment partner as incumbent heads to Moscow subscription
- Applications for vac schemes skyrocket subscription
- English briefs join jet set as chambers go global subscription
- Legal political aspirants fall by wayside in election subscription
- Taking an Afghani stand subscription
- Eversheds’ whistleblower subscription