- 020 7970 4641
North East firm BHP Law prides itself on its ability to provide a wide range of services for its predominantly regionally based clients.
Clifford Chance competition lawyer Tony Reeves has been elected as the firm’s new Brussels managing partner.
West Midlands firm Higgs & Sons prides itself on being able to retain its staff, something senior partner Ian Shovlin has personal experience of.
- CC’s fast-track LPC adds to two-tier fears
- Burges Salmon trainees raise money for war heroes on planes, trains, automobiles…
- IoP backs Law Soc's bid to create paralegal qualification
- BPP becomes UK's first private university college in three decades
- Top sets post 100 per cent retention as work mounts
- Halliwells: future Manchester and London trainees left jobless
- Improved retention rates give law graduates a fillip
- Editor's Weekly: Money's too tight to mention
- Herbies ups trainee and NQ pay, reinstates junior lockstep
- Olympic hopefuls adopt ‘no train, no gain’ approach to games success
- Eversheds to pay staff for top BD ideas
- Links names new grad recruitment partner as incumbent heads to Moscow
- Applications for vac schemes skyrocket
- English briefs join jet set as chambers go global
- Legal political aspirants fall by wayside in election
- Taking an Afghani stand
- Eversheds’ whistleblower