Conyers Dill & Pearman
- Banking / Finance (4)
- Financial services (3)
- Company/Commercial (2)
- Corporate (2)
- Funds (2)
- Business Tax (1)
- Crime (1)
- In-House (1)
- Insolvency & restructuring (1)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting (1)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (1)
- Personal tax / Trusts (1)
- Regulatory and compliance (1)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (1)
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Foreign entities must first define the nature of their business activities on the island.
A vehicle designed for securitisations and other transactions where an insolvency-remote vehicle is required.
Cayman has taken a creditor-friendly approach to implementation.
The court looked at the issue of whether a stranger to a trust, who dishonestly assists in a breach of trust, is a ‘trustee’ within the meaning of s21(1)(a) of the UK Limitation Act 1980.
Dubai is the choice of investors seeking to do business in the African continent, with COMESA member Mauritius increasingly serving as the bridge.