Chadbourne & Parke
- Energy (22)
- Banking / Finance (14)
- Corporate (12)
- Company/Commercial (9)
- Financial services (8)
- Insurance/reinsurance (4)
- Litigation / Dispute Resolution (4)
- Tax (4)
- Construction (3)
- Environment (3)
- Employment (2)
- Family (2)
- Funds (2)
- Insolvency & restructuring (2)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects (2)
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) (2)
- Business Tax (1)
- Crime (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport (1)
- Other (1)
- Private Equity (1)
- Public Sector/Local Authority (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Telecoms (1)
64 articles matched your search
Sort By: Newest first | Oldest first
Chadbourne & Parke has announced that Margarita Oliva Sainz de Aja, a leading banking and finance lawyer, has joined the firm as an international partner in Chadbourne’s Latin America group.
Chadbourne and Parke partner Abbe David Lowell has received the 2013 White Collar Criminal Defense Award.
Chadbourne and Parke represented World Fuel Services Corp in the acquisition of select assets of Multi Service Corporation.
Chadbourne and Parke won a victory for Beam on 9 January 2013, when US district judge J Paul Oetken of the Southern District of New York denied plaintiff Christopher Rapczynski’s motion to certify a putative nationwide class of ‘Skinnygirl Margarita’ purchasers.