Capital Legal Services
Capital Legal Services is one of the leading Russian full-service law firms, employing international standards. It has been well known on the legal services market since 1999 and has earned an impeccable reputation and the trust of clients based on the track record of successful projects.
Capital Legal Services renders legal support throughout all of Russia and in CIS countries in co-operation with leading local legal advisers.
For a number of years, Capital Legal Services has been providing legal support to major international and Russian companies doing business in real estate and construction, retail, the food industry, mechanical engineering, hi-tech equipment manufacturing and services, transport and transport infrastructure, the manufacturing of construction materials, the pulp and paper industry and the chemicals and pharmaceuticals sector.
The depth of legal expertise combined with a profound understanding of Russian business practice has proven invaluable in helping clients to achieve their goals.
Capital Legal Services' team has unique experience of working and co-operating with authorities and local administrations in Moscow, St Petersburg and in various other Russian regions. The proactive work of the firm is aimed at developing and improving the Russian legislation. The attorneys of the firm have participated in drafting the Civil Code, the Concession Law and laws related to transportation and public-private partnerships.
The firm`s attorneys are multilingual, highly skilled experts graduated from the best legal schools in Russia and abroad. Whatever the scope of work or the complexity of client tasks are, the team at Capital Legal Services shares commitment to the firm's key values called '3P approach'. That is:
- Pragmatic: Capital Legal Services is pragmatic in approach and does everything to integrate legal advice into the client's business process. The firm is proud to offer efficient and practical legal solutions.
- Proactive: Capital Legal Services takes a proactive position in achieving clients' goals and is prepared to become an integral part of the project management team whenever necessary. The firm believes that the success of the clients is the most essential ingredient for own success.
- Positive: Capital Legal Services believes in a positive approach and loves finding solutions for the most complicated situations.
Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500recommend Capital Legal Services as a legal adviser for companies doing business in Russia.
- Corporate law/mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial law
- Real estate and construction
- Antitrust practice
- Project financing/public-private partnerships
- Commercial arbitration and out-of-court dispute resolution
- Labour legislation
- Intellectual property
- Sadovaya Plaza, 7 Dolgorukovskaya Street
127006 Moscow, Russia. +7 495 970 1090
- Bolloev Center, 4 Grivtsova Lane, 190000
St. Petersburg, Russia. +7 812 346 7990
- Aleksanterinkatu 48A, FIN-00100, Helsinki,
Finland. +358 (0)20 7346 490
7 Dolgorukovskaya Street
Jurisdiction: Russia (Moscow and St. Petersburg) and Finland
No. of lawyers: 51 (23 in Moscow, 25 in St. Petersburg, 3 in Finland)
No. of partners: 3
No. of offices: 3 (2 in Russia and 1 in Finland)