Wildgen newsletter — September 2013
Luxembourg law firm Wildgen, Partners in Law, has released the September 2013 issue of its newsletter.
- New ‘payments legislative package’ adopted by the European Commission
- Luxembourg law creating the new category of professionals of the insurance sector
- Luxembourg AIFM law: impacts on the banking and finance and capital market sectors
- The Luxembourg double tax treaties network
- Amendment of the regulation on banks issuing mortgage bonds
- Itechlaw committee nomination
- Breakfast briefing on social election
- Upcoming events
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Wildgen briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Wildgen
Briefings from Wildgen
CSSF has received a total number of 773 applications submitted according to the law of 12 July 2013 on alternative investment fund managers (AIFMs).
The Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) circular 14/587 was issued on 11 July 2014.