Wildgen newsletter — September 2013
Luxembourg law firm Wildgen, Partners in Law, has released the September 2013 issue of its newsletter.
- New ‘payments legislative package’ adopted by the European Commission
- Luxembourg law creating the new category of professionals of the insurance sector
- Luxembourg AIFM law: impacts on the banking and finance and capital market sectors
- The Luxembourg double tax treaties network
- Amendment of the regulation on banks issuing mortgage bonds
- Itechlaw committee nomination
- Breakfast briefing on social election
- Upcoming events
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Wildgen briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Briefings from Wildgen
The CSSF has issued an updated version of the FAQs relating to the Luxembourg Law of 12 July 2013 on alternative investment fund managers (the AIFM Law).
New directive would require member states to provide in their national legislation for criminal sanctions related to insider dealing, market manipulation and unlawful disclosure of inside information.