Wildgen newsletter — September 2013
Luxembourg law firm Wildgen, Partners in Law, has released the September 2013 issue of its newsletter.
- New ‘payments legislative package’ adopted by the European Commission
- Luxembourg law creating the new category of professionals of the insurance sector
- Luxembourg AIFM law: impacts on the banking and finance and capital market sectors
- The Luxembourg double tax treaties network
- Amendment of the regulation on banks issuing mortgage bonds
- Itechlaw committee nomination
- Breakfast briefing on social election
- Upcoming events
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Wildgen briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from Wildgen
Briefings from Wildgen
Wildgen has released its 26 November 2014 update on the Luxembourg double tax treaties network.
Directive 2014/92/EU (the ‘Payment Accounts Directive’) has been adopted with the aim of improving the consumer rights of EU citizens.