Wildgen newsletter — September 2013
Luxembourg law firm Wildgen, Partners in Law, has released the September 2013 issue of its newsletter.
- New ‘payments legislative package’ adopted by the European Commission
- Luxembourg law creating the new category of professionals of the insurance sector
- Luxembourg AIFM law: impacts on the banking and finance and capital market sectors
- The Luxembourg double tax treaties network
- Amendment of the regulation on banks issuing mortgage bonds
- Itechlaw committee nomination
- Breakfast briefing on social election
- Upcoming events
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the Wildgen briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Wildgen
Briefings from Wildgen
The Luxembourg District Court sitting in commercial matters has rejected the applications of ESI and RIO FORTE to be placed under controlled management.
The Luxembourg District Court sitting in commercial matters has declared bankrupt the companies ESFG and ESFIL.