WHS Update — last quarter's hot issues
Minter Ellison has released the latest version of its WHS Update, which outlines the key work health and safety (WHS) developments that have occurred since the July issue. Not surprisingly, the bullying reforms have continued to be the most significant WHS issue in the past quarter…
- Bullying reforms — the Bullying Code and Workers Guide
- The Northern Territory’s first sentence under the harmonised legislation
- The ongoing debate about insurance for directors in WHS matters
- Western Australia’s position on harmonisation
- The model Construction Code being re-issued for public comment
- The progress of mining WHS harmonisation
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Minter Ellison briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.