WHS Update — last quarter's hot issues
Minter Ellison has released the latest version of its WHS Update, which outlines the key work health and safety (WHS) developments that have occurred since the July issue. Not surprisingly, the bullying reforms have continued to be the most significant WHS issue in the past quarter…
- Bullying reforms — the Bullying Code and Workers Guide
- The Northern Territory’s first sentence under the harmonised legislation
- The ongoing debate about insurance for directors in WHS matters
- Western Australia’s position on harmonisation
- The model Construction Code being re-issued for public comment
- The progress of mining WHS harmonisation
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Minter Ellison briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Minter Ellison
Briefings from Minter Ellison
Business and government agencies are readying themselves for the new privacy regime, which will take effect from 12 March 2014.
The NSW Supreme Court decision in Video Ezy International Pty Ltd v Sedema Pty Ltd demonstrates that courts are prepared to take a tough line on franchisors.