Walker Morris 'In Brief — March 2013'
Walker Morris has released its In Brief publication for March 2013. Topics include reform of the competition law, bribery, waste regulations and sport.
In this issue
- Reform of competition law gives right to bring private action
- Bribery is back on the centre-stage
- Little green ebook of real estate
- Lording it over the land: manorial rights and registration requirements
- Paying the price when it’s not a penalty
- Changes to the Waste (England and Wales) Regulations 2011
- Electricity market reform
- Will fracking cease to make Blackpool rock?
- Walker Morris Sports Group
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Walker Morris
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Walker Morris
The government is currently undertaking the most extensive reform of consumer law in years.
The European Commission has published the revised euro thresholds for the application of the procedures for the award of contracts under the EU public procurement directives.
Analysis from The Lawyer
New EU rules and lawyers’ increased comfort with digital formats are sparking a sea-change in the way law firms manage their documents
Steady as she goes is the theme at Leeds firm Walker Morris, with high profitability offering a clue as to why so few partners move on