Walker Morris 'In Brief — March 2013'
Walker Morris has released its In Brief publication for March 2013. Topics include reform of the competition law, bribery, waste regulations and sport.
In this issue
- Reform of competition law gives right to bring private action
- Bribery is back on the centre-stage
- Little green ebook of real estate
- Lording it over the land: manorial rights and registration requirements
- Paying the price when it’s not a penalty
- Changes to the Waste (England and Wales) Regulations 2011
- Electricity market reform
- Will fracking cease to make Blackpool rock?
- Walker Morris Sports Group
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Walker Morris briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Walker Morris
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Walker Morris
Walker Morris looks at the immigration changes and what employers need to know.
The government has been consulting on broadening the scope of the Bolar exemption.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The law school war shows no signs of ending. But we have, perhaps, reached the end of the beginning.
New EU rules and lawyers’ increased comfort with digital formats are sparking a sea-change in the way law firms manage their documents