Up to Date: April 2013 — employment issues
Addleshaw Goddard’s Up to Date publication (April 2013) is available to download.
- Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013 and Growth and Infrastructure Act 2013 receive Royal Assent
- ACAS publishes new guidance on managing collective redundancies
- Consultation on fee remissions for the courts and tribunals
- Are covert recordings made by an employee admissible in tribunal proceedings?
- The EAT offers guidance on the correct tests to be applied to determine whether employees who work overseas have the right to protection from unfair dismissal
- Genuine redundancy situation existed where a replacement was recruited to work alongside the redundant employee
- Latest Employment Tribunal statistics published
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Addleshaw Goddard briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Addleshaw Goddard
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Addleshaw Goddard
Data Issues Roundup — new Irish data protection commissioner appointed; Racing Post falls short on IT security; and more
Addleshaw Goddard has released the 15 September 2014 issue of its Data Issues Roundup publication.
The Court of Appeal in has considered the effect of a lease provision requiring a repeat guarantee as a condition of landlord’s consent on intragroup assignment.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all
Could Slater & Gordon achieve its stated aim of becoming a top consumer brand by acquiring Pannone?