Technology and Sourcing News (UK) — April 2013
The April 2013 edition of DLA Piper’s Technology and Sourcing News (UK) briefing is available now. Technology and Sourcing News is an e-newsletter that rounds up breaking news and key developments in technology and sourcing globally.
- Technology law — law firm of the year
- European copyright, media and sport law firm of the year
- Article 29 Working Party opinion on mobile apps
- Debrief on Belgium’s recent case law regarding website blacklisting and blocking
- Draft regulation on measures to reduce the cost of deploying high-speed electronic communications networks
- Data centres — the new arms race
- China takes a step forward in data privacy?
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
DLA Piper’s May/June 2014 edition of its Tax Newsletter provides a review of People’s Republic of China and Hong Kong tax developments.
Health Alert — Ladhams v Medical Board of Australia; Chaudhry v Medical Board of Australia; and more
DLA Piper has released the 21 July 2014 issue of its Health Alert, which focuses on judgments, legislation and reports in the health sector.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions