Technology and Sourcing News (UK) — April 2013
The April 2013 edition of DLA Piper’s Technology and Sourcing News (UK) briefing is available now. Technology and Sourcing News is an e-newsletter that rounds up breaking news and key developments in technology and sourcing globally.
- Technology law — law firm of the year
- European copyright, media and sport law firm of the year
- Article 29 Working Party opinion on mobile apps
- Debrief on Belgium’s recent case law regarding website blacklisting and blocking
- Draft regulation on measures to reduce the cost of deploying high-speed electronic communications networks
- Data centres — the new arms race
- China takes a step forward in data privacy?
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
While this agreement is undoubtedly an historic diplomatic coup for the western diplomacy, the interim Geneva deal remains limited.
The tax deduction for advertising expenses has clearly become a target for Congressional tax reformers.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies
Our list of the summer’s big deals shows how London law firms kept busy with work from Asia as well as more familiar sources