Technology and Sourcing News — July 2013
The July 2013 issue of DLA Piper’s Technology and Sourcing News (UK) publication is available now. This regular e-newsletter rounds up breaking news and key developments in technology and sourcing globally.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
- DLA Piper advises HSBC on its recent global services contract
- DLA Piper advises on landmark Step Change contract
- DLA Piper advises BTG Pactual on the Globenet submarine cable network acquisition
- Fantec case: critical lessons for FOSS compliance
- EU approves tougher sentences to fight cyber crime
- EMOTA survey reveals impact of new EU DP and privacy laws for online businesses
- Legal-proofing summer festivals — an event in itself
- Cyber security: the new frontier for lawyers
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
In the midst of the gale-force winds of commentary whipped up by the Google case, we should pause and ask ourselves: just how ground-breaking is this decision?
The shocking news of recent airline disasters brings into sharp focus for employers the sometimes unforeseeable risks facing employees who frequently travel for work.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.
A new breed of lawyer is smoothing the path for companies entering emerging or unstable jurisdictions