Tax Update — July 2014: new rules for exit tax on capital gains upon migration; the tax treaty network; and more
Arendt & Medernach has released the July edition of its Tax Update.
- New rules for exit tax on capital gains upon migration
- Ratification of the Convention on Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters
- Introduction of the new procedure for the exchange of information upon request
- Introduction of the new Mini-One Stop Shop regime
- Direct taxes — transfer of losses within groups and consortium — Case C-80/12 5
- Indirect taxes — reduced VAT rate only applicable to printed books — Case C-219/13 5
- Indirect taxes — does the use of a customer’s infrastructure create a fixed establishment for VAT purposes? — case C-605/12 5
- Tax treaty network
- The European Union Commission adopts communication on transfer pricing
- Law of 2 April 2014 transposing directives 2009/133/EC, 2011/96/EU and 2013/13/EU 7
- OECD Declaration on Automatic Exchange of Information in Tax Matters
- OECD / BEPS — comments on discussion draft on ‘Neutralise the effects of hybrid mismatch arrangements’
Click on the link below to read the Arendt & Medernach briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from Arendt & Medernach
Briefings from Arendt & Medernach
Luxembourg’s advantages for companies considering locating their business here and insight into the country’s legal regime for enterprises.
The restrictive measures targeting individuals and entities for threatening or undermining Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity have been extended.