Tax Review — June 2014: scope of succession to protection rights under tax rulings issued for legal predecessor; and more
Dentons Poland has released the June 2014 issue of its Tax Review, which contains a selection of rulings and interpretations issued or published in May 2014.
- Scope of succession to protection rights under tax rulings issued for a legal predecessor in the case of constant or recurrent facts
- Tax-deductible costs adjustment in case of debt toward foreign trading partners
- No ‘exchange of shares’-related tax exemption available in transactions involving newly established companies
- Payers may apply rates provided for in double taxation treaties based on certificates of residence obtained in previous years
- No withholding tax to be retained from remuneration payable to non-residents for their services rendered abroad
Click on the link below to read the Dentons briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from The Lawyer
Analysis from The Lawyer
Life in Canada is getting harder for firms as commodities prices fall and work volumes slow
Which firms are cutting it in this era of slimline rosters, and who are the GC new brooms making clean sweeps? The Lawyer can reveal all