Tax Review — June 2014: scope of succession to protection rights under tax rulings issued for legal predecessor; and more
Dentons Poland has released the June 2014 issue of its Tax Review, which contains a selection of rulings and interpretations issued or published in May 2014.
- Scope of succession to protection rights under tax rulings issued for a legal predecessor in the case of constant or recurrent facts
- Tax-deductible costs adjustment in case of debt toward foreign trading partners
- No ‘exchange of shares’-related tax exemption available in transactions involving newly established companies
- Payers may apply rates provided for in double taxation treaties based on certificates of residence obtained in previous years
- No withholding tax to be retained from remuneration payable to non-residents for their services rendered abroad
Click on the link below to read the Dentons briefing.
News from Dentons
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Dentons
The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine has adopted a new law that stipulates the creation of a free economic zone in Crimea for 10 full calendar years.
The Infrastructure Development Act 23 of 2014 creates the statutory entity that will facilitate strategic infrastructure development projects and related approvals.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The continent’s boom in natural resources and renewable energy is sparking an infrastructure drive
Shearman & Sterling is making its presence felt in the City, squaring up to magic circle firms and looking to muscle in on key relationships. Private equity house Bridgepoint is one outfit that has had its head turned by the US firm.