Synapse — Law for Life Sciences, May 2013
This month’s Synapse includes articles on:
- outsourcing the manufacture of drugs;
- reimbursement of biosimilars;
- UK tax relief for R&D; pensions — there is no alternative;
- why do we need data-protection policies?;
- R&D tax relief — the SME scheme;
- and R&D tax relief — the large company scheme.
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the rest of the Taylor Wessing briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from Taylor Wessing
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from Taylor Wessing
Following the release of the Autumn Statement, Taylor Wessing has summarised some of the main announcements.
The European Commission has launched a public consultation in support of its review of the EU copyright regime.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The city-state is working hard to become a global wealth management hub, and law firms are gearing up for a prosperous new world
Financial disputes are starting to dominate the English courts as the long-awaited fallout from the downturn finally comes to town