Shipping and Transport Bulletin — February–March 2014
NCTM has released the February–March edition of its Shipping and Transport Bulletin.
- State aid given to Italian stevedoring companies will not go unnoticed in Brussels
- Liability of shipowners in the transport of dual-use, or potentially dual-use, items
- The ‘Ocean Victory’ case and the safe port warranty
- Ship dismantling industry and the new European regulations: an occasion of development or a mere burden on shipowners’ costs?
- Suspension of VAT payment and fiscal warehouses, important case law news
- EU column: the most significant actions of the last two months concerning the international transport and trade sector
Click on the link below to read the rest of the NCTM briefing.
Sign in or Register to continue reading this article
It's quick, easy and free!
It takes just 5 minutes to register. Answer a few simple questions and once completed you’ll have instant access.Register now
Why register to The Lawyer
In-depth, expert analysis into the stories behind the headlines from our leading team of journalists.
Identify the major players and business opportunities within a particular region through our series of free, special reports.
Receive your pick of The Lawyer's daily and weekly email newsletters, tailored by practice area, region and job function.
More relevant to you
To continue providing the best analysis, insight and news across the legal market we are collecting some information about who you are, what you do and where you work to improve The Lawyer and make it more relevant to you.
News from NCTM
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from NCTM
This paper looks at the construction of normal value in World Trade Organisation anti-dumping law in relation to market economies.
Public or government procurement in CETA, the economic and trade agreement between Canada and the EU
The Comprehensive Trade and Economic Agreement provides a range of measures to make doing business between Canada and the EU easier.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Being sent to London on secondment is a prized opportunity for associates in European firms