Shipping and Transport Bulletin — February–March 2014
NCTM has released the February–March edition of its Shipping and Transport Bulletin.
- State aid given to Italian stevedoring companies will not go unnoticed in Brussels
- Liability of shipowners in the transport of dual-use, or potentially dual-use, items
- The ‘Ocean Victory’ case and the safe port warranty
- Ship dismantling industry and the new European regulations: an occasion of development or a mere burden on shipowners’ costs?
- Suspension of VAT payment and fiscal warehouses, important case law news
- EU column: the most significant actions of the last two months concerning the international transport and trade sector
Click on the link below to read the rest of the NCTM briefing.
News from NCTM
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from NCTM
The Court of Turin has pronounced its appeal decision within the interim proceedings brought by Delta TV Programs against Google and Youtube for the infringement of its IP rights.
Coty Germany filed a claim before the first-instance German court against First Note for infringement of its Community tri-dimensional trademark.
Analysis from The Lawyer
Being sent to London on secondment is a prized opportunity for associates in European firms