SHE Matter (safety, health and the environment) — spring 2013
DLA Piper has released the spring 2013 edition of SHE Matters, the firm’s newsletter dedicated to safety, health and the environment.
- Sentencing council consultation on draft environmental offences guideline
- Health claims — how fit are you?
- Update on REACH
- Legionella — the importance of control
- Government publishes guidance on the legal definition of waste
- Calling time? Government considers new measures to control the sale of alcohol
- All change for accident, incident and disease reporting?
- Could your business be found guilty?
- The price of innocence
- In brief — environmental pemitting
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has announced that its new $43.7m next-generation market surveillance system has become operational.
In this briefing, DLA Piper sets out a summary of key items of interest announced by the chancellor in the UK Autumn Statement.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies
Our list of the summer’s big deals shows how London law firms kept busy with work from Asia as well as more familiar sources