SHE Matter (safety, health and the environment) — spring 2013
DLA Piper has released the spring 2013 edition of SHE Matters, the firm’s newsletter dedicated to safety, health and the environment.
- Sentencing council consultation on draft environmental offences guideline
- Health claims — how fit are you?
- Update on REACH
- Legionella — the importance of control
- Government publishes guidance on the legal definition of waste
- Calling time? Government considers new measures to control the sale of alcohol
- All change for accident, incident and disease reporting?
- Could your business be found guilty?
- The price of innocence
- In brief — environmental pemitting
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The Trust Deficit: After the Crash report suggests that trust between business, politics and the media has broken down completely.
This update contains a summary of news and legal developments that have affected the banking and finance industry over the last month.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The fragile refinance market is back in rude health and US-style alternative lenders are stepping up with innovative structures to sustain the recovery
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies