Restructuring e-newsletter — Global Insight — Issue 5
Global Insight is a digital publication bringing you news, views and analysis from DLA Piper’s Global Restructuring Group.
In this issue, DLA Piper takes a global look at restructuring and insolvency in the mining sector in its cross-border article. Other features in this issue include:
- Asia Pac — the new Companies Ordinance in Hong Kong — directors’ duties
- Asia Pac — enforcement strategies in China — using REJA as part of a restructuring strategy
- Italy — Italian bankruptcy reforms promote survival of distressed businesses
- Spain — investing in insolvent company assets in Spain
- UK — key considerations in retail sector insolvencies
- US — the intersection of national security and bankruptcy: injecting uncertainty into an already uncertain process
- US — protecting pre-petition liens from committee challenge in bankruptcy
- US — bankruptcy stay issues in insured D&O (directors and officers liability insurance) claims
- US — labour and employment law: chapter 11 considerations
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has announced that its new $43.7m next-generation market surveillance system has become operational.
In this briefing, DLA Piper sets out a summary of key items of interest announced by the chancellor in the UK Autumn Statement.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies
Our list of the summer’s big deals shows how London law firms kept busy with work from Asia as well as more familiar sources