Restructuring e-newsletter — Global Insight — Issue 5
Global Insight is a digital publication bringing you news, views and analysis from DLA Piper’s Global Restructuring Group.
In this issue, DLA Piper takes a global look at restructuring and insolvency in the mining sector in its cross-border article. Other features in this issue include:
- Asia Pac — the new Companies Ordinance in Hong Kong — directors’ duties
- Asia Pac — enforcement strategies in China — using REJA as part of a restructuring strategy
- Italy — Italian bankruptcy reforms promote survival of distressed businesses
- Spain — investing in insolvent company assets in Spain
- UK — key considerations in retail sector insolvencies
- US — the intersection of national security and bankruptcy: injecting uncertainty into an already uncertain process
- US — protecting pre-petition liens from committee challenge in bankruptcy
- US — bankruptcy stay issues in insured D&O (directors and officers liability insurance) claims
- US — labour and employment law: chapter 11 considerations
If you are registered and logged in to the site, click on the link below to read the DLA Piper briefing. If not, please register or sign in with your details below.
News from DLA Piper
News from The Lawyer
Briefings from DLA Piper
The Trust Deficit: After the Crash report suggests that trust between business, politics and the media has broken down completely.
This update contains a summary of news and legal developments that have affected the banking and finance industry over the last month.
Analysis from The Lawyer
The fragile refinance market is back in rude health and US-style alternative lenders are stepping up with innovative structures to sustain the recovery
The Lawyer’s latest Top 50 litigation firms list shows that business for dispute specialists is roaring along while new in-depth detail reveals the winning strategies